ISACA (Chicago Chapter) Efficient use of Frameworks including HITRUST
Join Ray Biondo, EVP CIO and Sean Brennan, Sr Director HITRUST Services Thursday, October 15th for a Webinar as they discuss security frameworks, specifically HITRUST for all types of organization. Register at https://engage.isaca.org/
BEYOND Sponsors Paubox SECURE
Cathlynn Nigh, CEO will be presenting at Paubox SECURE event, October 21 – 22, 2020. Join her as she discusses NIST Privacy Framework. BEYOND LLC is also a Gold Sponsor for this event. Register at https://try.paubox.com/paubox-
HITRUST CSF CERTIFICATION SERVICES
- Let BEYOND LLC work with your organization to obtain a HITRUST CSF Certification through a Validated Assessment. We are a small boutique firm that is committed to our clients. Beyond LLC is devoted to providing high quality, professional work at an affordable cost. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
BEYOND SUITE OF TOOLS
- BEYOND LLC can work with your organization to become HITRUST Certified quickly and inexpensively. The BEYOND Suite of Tools can reduce the amount of resources your Organization will need to apply in preparing to present to Executive Leadership, or developing policies and procedure documentation. BEYOND LLC is here to help you along the journey.
CISO ADVISORY SERVICES
- BEYOND LLC can provide your organization with the Information Security experience you seek. BEYOND can also participate through performing independent analysis, developing business cases, in an advisory capacity, on oversight boards; and if required can serve as a member of your trusted executive team. The BEYOND LLC Information Security team has the experience and trust you desire.
CIO ADVISORY SERVICES
- BEYOND LLC can work with your IT organization to help it run as a more efficient business unit. Our goal is to have your organization gain greater value from your IT investment. Providing the IT comprehensions and talents your organization requires; we can bring in innovative answers while we maintain current operations. BEYOND LLC can bring its CIO expertise to your team!
WE DELIVER ONE-TO-ONE HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE
BEYOND LLC’s focus is to create individualized compliance programs for all organizations – whether you are a startup or an established company. Our goal is to help organizations innovate, transform and be successful.
BEYOND LLC is a HITRUST Certified CSF assessor organization. The organization and its team of professional IT consultants are led by Cathlynn Nigh, a compliance specialist with 20 years of experience in risk, internal audit, information security and regulatory administration. Cathlynn and her team are all highly-trained Certified CSF Practitioners who focus includes:
- Healthcare Assessments
- Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
- Security Risk Management
- Executive CXO Strategy and Advisory Services
This specialization offers clients the kind of expertise and attention that streamlines the process and delivers cost- and time-efficient solutions for your company.
BEYOND LLC is an SBA woman-owned business. Our specialized focus and deep expertise sets us apart from other firms. We look forward to working with you for your companies success.
BEYOND LLC is a SBA certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). In choosing BEYOND, in addition to working with a high quality professional team, your organization may obtain additional benefits by engaging with a woman owned service provider.
One such example is selected tax incentives. The federal government provides possible tax breaks for companies that utilize woman owned businesses. Also, there is a second tax incentive that may reduce tax liabilities for companies that use woman owned businesses for a project funded with federal or state grants or loans.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about Beyond LLC
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
The Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) was born out of the belief that information security should be a core pillar of, rather than an obstacle to, the broad adoption of health information systems and exchanges.
HITRUST, in collaboration with healthcare, business, technology and information security leaders, has established the HITRUST CSF, a certifiable framework that can be used by any and all organizations that create, access, store or exchange personal health and financial information.
The CSF is an information security framework that harmonizes the requirements of existing standards and regulations, including federal (HIPAA, HITECH), third party (PCI, COBIT) and government (NIST, FTC). As a framework, the CSF provides organizations with the needed structure, detail and clarity relating to information security tailored to the healthcare industry.
Whether your organization deals directly or indirectly with the health care industry, HITRUST certification is good for your business:
- Helps you manage regulatory compliance and risk management
- Opens access to prospective clients who require their vendors to be HITRUST Certified
- Once in place, certification can be renewed, budgeted and managed
Chicago Illinois, September 16, 2019 – BEYOND LLC, a woman owned HITRUST CSF Assessor Organization…
BEYOND LLC Facilitates another HITRUST Community Extension Program Event hosted by Aim Specialty Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Chicago Illinois, January 23, 2019 – BEYOND LLC, a woman owned HITRUST CSF Assessor Organization…
Ray Biondo Senior Vice President and CISO BEYOND LLC It has been dismaying to follow…
Mr. Biondo is Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer to BEYOND LLC. Ray is a senior IT executive with over 30 years of experience in the specialized field of Information Technology. He has led application development teams,...
Kevin Livelsberger is the Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer for BEYOND LLC. He recently joined the BEYOND Team from Medecision, Inc where he was the Senior Director of Security. Mr. Livelsberger’s expertise is...
Mr. Brennan is the Senior Director of HITRUST Services for BEYOND LLC. He joined BEYOND in 2016 as a lead assessor and has quickly grown within the firm eventually becoming Sr. Manager and now Senior Director. Mr. Brennan’s responsibilities include program development...